Harkers Duramitex Plus - Anti Red-Mite Spray Pesticide Free
Manufactured for the eradication of red mite in chicken coops, aviaries and pigeon lofts whilst the birds are in situ.
- Safely clears mite and lice infestations without the use of pesticides
- Manufactured using a unique blend of silicones which "coats" each life stage of the red mite, preventing development and breaking the lift cycle dead
- "Coating" the red mite eliminates airborne allergens so can be used with birds still in situ
- Starts working immediately and remains active for several weeks after use
- Contains a combination of silicones. Due to their mechanical mode of action, these active ingredients are considered exempt under the Biocides Directive.
- Shake well before use
- Direct nozzle approximately 30cm (1foot) from the surface to be treated and away from your body
- Pump the trigger and use a sweeping motion to ensure uniform coverage of the surface.
- Pay special attention to cracks, crevices and joints in walls and flooring - ensure these areas are soaked in Duramitex Plus
- Wash hands after use.
- Slightly darker areas may be observed on treated surfaces which is normal and will disappear as the product dries off completely
- Hard non porous surfaces will appear wet for approximately 30 minutes after treatment and may present a slip hazard until dry
- Keep away from food and drink
- Do not inhale
- Avoid eye contact - if your eyes are accidentally affected, flush with plenty of clean water & seek medical advice if irritation persists
- Not for use on animals
- Keep spray out of the reach and sight of children
- Use only as directed
- Please recycle when empty.
NOT HARMFUL TO ANIMALS, BIRDS OR HUMANS
Mites & Lice
- These are 2 of most common external parasites in pigeons
- Mites living on the pigeon will drink its blood and other bodily fluids
- Pigeons are also infected by ites living in the loft environment which hide in cracks and crevices, particularly during the breeding season
- They also live underneath nest bowls and within nesting materil, only moving to feed on your birds and nestling during the night
- Lice live off feather debris and bloom on your bird and die quickly once they do not have a live host
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)