Aspen Cat Kennel With Run
The Aspen cat kennel with run features an integrated run providing an extra 13sq ft of space for your pet to play in.
*Please be aware that this is a multi-purpose animal house and will be supplied with 2 perches which should be taken out if used for animals. Also, please ensure that this is the correct size unit for your pet as returns can be expensive.
Advantages (all dimensions are approximate)
- Overall measurement of unit measures approx: 200cmL x 120cmW x 72.5cmH (6ft 8"L x 4ft W x 2ft 5"H)
- Kennel measures approx.: 1.23mW x 65cmD x 75cmH (4ftW x 2ft 2"D x 2.ft 5"H) including litter box
- Litter/Sleeping box measures 32.5cmW x 31cmH (12"W x 12"H)
- Run measures approx.: 1.38mL x 82.5cmW x 75cmH (4ft 6"L x 33"W x 2ft 5"H)
- Made from heavy duty timber: 36mm thick with 12mm cladding (twice that of other coops)
- Tongue and groove joints allowing the kennel to be moved without falling apart
- Kennel stands on small legs with rubber feet approx. 25cm high to prevent rising cold and damp
- Kennel features a large opening felted roof
- A ramp leads into the kennel
- Sleeping/litter box on the side of the unit
- A metal pull out tray is accessed from the back of the unit to make cleaning a quick and easy process
- There are ventilation slots high up on either side of the unit to help prevent build up of stale air
- Supplied with a galvanised wire mesh run (10mm x 10mm mesh)
- Delivered flat packed with easy to follow instructions
- Supplied factory treated - we always suggest you treat your unit once you have erected it, this will help with our weather conditions. Good husbandry and regular treatment (every 6-8 months) will help prolong the life of your units.
- Comes with a 5 Year Warranty against any defects and a 10 Year Warranty against wood rot
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please contact us for delivery charges