Oxbow - Western Timothy Botanical Hay- 425g
Add variety to your pet's diet with this flavour packed Western Timothy hay which contains a rich array of herbs including chamomile, lemon balm & lavender
- Mealtimes can get boring without adding variety to a diet, Oxbow's Botanical Hay is a flavour-packed hay with extra personality.
- This hay contains a rich array of the following herbs: Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Lavender and Red Clover blossoms.
- Alternate Botanical Hay with other Oxbow grass hays, or mix it with other hays to create appetising, long-strand fibre meals.
- Hand selected and sorted
- All natural product
- No additives
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs & chinchillas
- Timothy Grass Hay, Chamomile, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Clover.
- Crude Protein min 8.00%
- Crude Fat min 1.50%
- Crude Fibre max 32.00%
- Moisture max 15.00%
- Growing Animals: Unlimited amounts
- Mature Animals: Unlimited amounts
- Botanical Hay can be fed free choice to rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and other herbivores as an alternative to timothy, oat hay, and brom
- Free-choice means that the feed is available at all times. If they finish what is given, you need to give them more!
- Hay should not only be used for nutritional purposes, but also for mental stimulation and the promotion of natural foraging behavior.
Try feeding hay in new and inventive ways to increase consumption
- Rabbits like to eat hay in their litter box.
- Fill a cardboard tube, basket or animal-safe toy with hay and place it in your pet’s favorite spot.
- Put a layer of hay on the bottom of the cage and hide food/treats in the hay for foraging.
- Put hay everywhere: the hutch, the corner, behind the couch, etc...
- Offer a variety of mixed hays to tempt animals with sophisticated tastes.
How much do I feed daily?
- It should be fed free choice daily. That means the hay should be available at all times. 75% of a small herbivore’s diet should be hay.
- Oxbow’s Western Timothy Grass Hay is hand-selected by Owner John Miller himself. John is a fifth generation farmer who understands and recognizes quality hay. That’s why every bag of Oxbow hay is hand-packed, quality-assured and guaranteed to meet the nutritional needs of your pet.
Small Herbivores That Eat Hay
- Guinea Pigs
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please email us with your post code for delivery charges