4 Sided Galvanised Dog Pens - No Roof (8cm Bars)- Prestige Range
Our 4 sided galvanised dog holdings pens made from galvanised bars with 8cm spacings are designed to be an easy affordable self-assembly system to house multiple dogs. Ideal for Breeders & Boarding Kennels who may be short of space.
Supplied with FREE standard floor brackets so that you can bolt the run to a concrete base !
Please note: The door panel will be on the long side of the pen.
- No concrete base is required
- Units can be easily bolted together to form muliple units
- Suitable to be placed on surfaces such as lawns, patios & gravelled areas
- Cabins can be situated inside or outside of run area
- The panels are galvanised inside and out so no rusting
- Doors can be either left or right handed please state in comments box when ordering
- Entry door on door panels measures approx. 540mm wide & opens inwards to prevent dog from escaping
- Supplied complete with all fixtures & fittings
- LIFETIME guarantee
- Easy assembly - panels just bolt together
- Available in several sizes - please choose from drop down menu
- Optional dog bowls - please choose from drop down menu
- Optional sleeping bench - please choose from drop down menu
- Standard height 1.84m (6ft)
- Bar panels have 8cm spacing between bars
- They consist of 16mm steel tubes inserted into a 25mm x 25mm box section framework
- On 50mm legs for easy cleaning
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
*For delivery to AB,HS,IV,KW,PA,PH,ZE,IOW,IOM,Northern Ireland & Channel Isles please email us with your post code for a delivery quote
The product is sturdy enough but does wobble a bit due the structural weakness points i.e. the corners. That causes the fixing nuts to loosen over time, which is problematic. This problem could be easily solved if the supplier offered four bracing struts that could be easily slotted in to place at the top of each corner. The unit is advertised as requiring two people to lift and assemble the panels. That isn't right. I am not very handy but the cage was easy to lift and assemble alone.
Thank you for your review. We will look into your idea of bracing struts for the corners. In the meantime, we will try to include locking washers to stop the bolts loosening.