Aeolus Hercules Double Motor Dog Dryer TD900XT
This dryer is not called the Hercules for nothing! It features a powerful double motor but now has 30% energy savings. It is the ideal choice for both professionals and the domestic user.
- Total wattage: 2400w
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Approx. size of product: 60cm x 30cm x 23cm
- Weight: approx. 7.8kgs
- Larger 52mm diameter hose
- Improved motor, air flow and vent systems increases the wind speed by 40% resulting in an unmatched wind speed of 72m/s
- Improved motor and carbon brush Increases the lifespan by 30%
- 30% Energy Savings - a better air flow system and smaller flow friction force allows the motor to perform at a higher energy efficient ratio and allows a smaller watt energy efficient motor saving 30% in energy consumption
- Lower Noise Output - the dryer housing unit is now made in a seamless weld and improved seals reduce the total noise output.
- Powerful motor delivers a high volume of regulated warm air to blast water from coats without damaging coats due to overheating
- The specially designed solid state variable speed control device suits all drying needs
- Air temperature is steady from 35?-65??95°C-149°F?
- Weight just approximate 13lbs makes it a portable dog dryer, easy and convenient to be carried handle anywhere you need it.
- Equipped with a 2.2 meters (when stretched to full length) puncture-resistant, reinforced flexible hose.
- A concentrator and a flare nozzle will handle all breeds and coats.
- Constructed of rugged, durable steel and built to blast, with nonskid tabs on bottom.
- Dual mounted legs, which allow both vertical and horizontal use.
- Filter is washable and easy to replace
- Features a variable speed dial
PLEASE NOTE: The Hercules does not have a heater element as it would dangerously overheat when combined with the warmth generated by both motors.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
?* For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations, please contact us with your post code for delivery charges