Aeolus Dog Blaster/Dryer - TD901-GT formally called Monster
The Aeolus Blaster TD901-GT Dryer (formally called the Monster) is the most powerful single motor pet dryer in the world.
- Amazing wind speed of 72m/s Larger 52mm diameter hose
- Improved motor, air flow and vent systems increases the wind speed by 40% resulting in an unmatched wind speed of 72m/s Improved motor and carbon brush increases the lifespan by 30%
- A better air flow system and smaller flow friction force allows the motor to perform at a higher energy efficient ratio and allows a smaller watt energy efficient motor, saving 30% in energy consumption
- The dog dryer housing unit is now made a seamless weld and improved seals to reduce the total noise output
- Powerful motor delivers a high volume of regulated warm air to blast water from coats without damaging coats due to overheating
- Includes heating element for hot and cold operation, with a maximum air temperature of 52°C.
- Lightweight, yet with a maximum power of 2800W
- Specially designed solid state variable speed control device for various drying needs
- Air temperature is steady from 35?-52?
- Weight approx. 13lbs makes it a portable dog dryer, easy and convenient to be carried anywhere you need it
- Equipped with a 3 meters puncture-resistant, reinforced flexible hose (when fully stretched)
- Also supplied with a concentrator and flare nozzle to handle all breeds and coats
- Constructed of rugged, durable steel and built to blast
- Features non-skid tabs on base
- Dual mounted legs allow both vertical and horizontal use
- Filter is washable and easy to replace
- Colour: Silver
- One year warranty
For finish drying with the heat, the dryer should be used at a slower speed with no nozzle. The slow speed gives the greatest benefit from the heat whilst fitting a nozzle is designed to increase airflow again, which is not required for finish drying and will not allow the heat to escape from the hose and it will simply build up in the hose.
For the drying process it is recommended blasting dry at a high speed, with a restrictor nozzle and no heat to remove most of the water, then finish dry at a slow speed without a nozzle and with heat.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please email us with your post code for delivery charges