Catac Heated Cat Igloo
This heated igloo will keep your cat or small dog warm and snug during the cold winter months. Ideal for elderly, infirm pets with joint and muscular problems and especially useful for cat breeders. Helps keep the heat in and shields your pet from draughts. Why not look at our vet bedding for extra comfort.
- This is a basic heated bed with extra cover to keep off the cold, down-draughts
- Removeable top for cleaning purposes
- Enables your pet to breathe warmer air
- Heating elements are in base only
- The thermostat keeps the bed at a constant temperature to maintain the blood temperature of your pet
- Power ratings range from 16 watts to 63 watts to keep running costs minimal
- The 1.5 metre cable is covered with an earthed plastic coated metal cover
- A plug suitable for use in the UK or Europe is supplied.
- All beds are manufactured to CE standards by CATAC in its Bedford factory
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Will give many years of excellent service.
- Note: ALL PRODUCTS ARE FOR 220/240 VOLT OPERATION ONLY.
- Ideal for elderly, infirm pets and especially useful for cat breeders
- Colour: GREEN
- Available in 3 sizes - please see additional image & choose from drop down menu
**** Please note that the 34" is now made to order and is therefore non-returnable
- Use vet bed or a light blanket in the igloo - no duvets or mattresses as these will prohibit the heat from permeating and would affect the operation of the thermostat
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY
Please allow approx. 5 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
For delivery to Scotland and all off shore destinations please contact us for delivery charges