Astonia Dog Kennel and Run - Fitted - 12 sizes
Astonia Dog Kennel and Run - Fitted - 12 sizes
This dog kennel and run is made in the UK to the highest standards using tanalised timber and only the best materials at what we believe are the lowest prices.
- FREE delivery and FREE assembly by professional fitters
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials available
- Can be upgraded with a vast range of optional extras giving your dog the ultimate comfort & security
- Designed to be movable from property to property
- High quality build & design
- Sleeping area can be on either left or right hand side of the run
- Manufactured from tanalised timber to protect your kennel from fungal & insect attack
- 2.3" Heavy duty framework - up to 32% thicker frame work than other kennels offering much greater kennel & roof strength
- 9mm Rebate to allow the timber to expand & contract through the different weather seasonsEx 16.5mm high quality tanalised shiplap cladding to all sides
- Heavy duty felted roof constructed of Ex 16mm x 125mm tongue & groove shiplap for maximum strength
- Sleeping area & run raised on plastic feet to allow water to escape when cleaning & to protect from rising damp
- Sleeping area floor raised & insulated with 30mm polystyrene to create a warmer damp free environment for your Dog
- Pedestrian access doors into kennel & run area
- Features 2 Latches per door with padlock facility for added security
- Pop hole into run from Kennel measures approx 62cm H x 35cm W & can be made larger if required at no extra cos
- Free delivery & professionally fitted by a dedicated & experienced team
- Bespoke sizes & designs available on request
** Image is for illustration purposes only and may not show the size of kennel you are purchasing
Specifications (all dimensions are approx.)
- Front Height of Kennel: 5ft 6"
- Rear Height of Kennel 4ft 11"
N.B. You will need a suitable level base (eg concrete or slabs) before delivery of this dog kennel
- Deluxe Sliding Hatch: Easy to use. Made from phenolic covered ply-board. Makes closing the pop hole off very easy and is a simple yet effective addition to your kennel, The sliding hatch sits in aluminum channel runners and has a simple turn button to keep the hatch up for easy cleaning & maintainance of both the sleeping quarters and run area, This is a very easy way to contain your dog in the sleeping area on a cold winters day
- Split Stable Door: Allows air flow through your kennel and ideal if you have puppies
- Aluminium Anti-Chew Strip Pack: Strips are added to both sides of the pophole to stop your dog chewing the exposed timber framework
- UPVC Draught Screen: 2mm Thick flexible draught screen designed to help keep the sleeping area draught free to keep your dog warm & comfortable
- Insulation for kennel area: An extreme anti-chew insulation system which is ideal for dogs that are heavy chewers, Consists of 30mm polystyrene and 2mm pvc taking the wall thickness to 45mm thick, to keep your dog warmer in the winter and cool in the summer, With no exposed timber, this gives an extreme anti-chew finish. The lining is smooth, extremely hygienic, easy to clean & easy to disinfect unlike ply board, It does not splinter when scratched and due to excellent ant-bacterial properties, it does not go mouldy so helps to prevent odours
- Wipe Clean Floor: A very hygienic washable deluxe floor using a 12mm phenolic coated board which easily fits over our standard insulated tongue & groove floor, Non-slip & prevents dog odours building up
- Superior Onduline Roof System: An extremely tough, lightweight corrugated roofing material manufactured from bitumen-saturated organic fibres under intense pressure and heat. Needs no maintenance, 15 year minimum waterproof protection, colour fast, withstands high wind speeds, offers high insulation and sound absorbency, cannot delaminate, does not rust, rot or become brittle, First layer - kennel ceiling shiplap ex 16.5mm, Second layer - Waterproof membrane, Third Layer - Roof Battens, Forth layer - Fixed to roof battens Onduline corrugated roofing
- Base Frame: Allows us to install your kennel without the cost & hassle of a slab or concrete base. Consists of a sturdy timber framed base complete with our hardwearing hygienic deluxe anti-slip floor board. You will still need a level ground for this.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY* & FREE PROFESSIONAL FITTING
As this kennel is made to order, please allow approx. 15-20 working days for delivery & fitting* Due to Covid19 This delivery and fitting is being delayed and may be up to 60 working days.
*For delivery to Scotland please ring for delivery charges. No delivery to any off shore destinations.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx 3-5 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to AB,HS,IV,KW,PA,PH,ZE,IOW,IOM, Northern Ireland & Channel Isles please email us with your post code for a delivery quote