Giant Chicken Coop - WILLOW 058 - Walk In Coop
A combination coop and run with 1/4" square galvanised mesh to detract rodents - the ideal choice for poultry keepers who want to keep 6 - 8 large breed hens or a larger number of laying hens.
Advantages: Please note that all measurements are approximate
- Made from quality Chinese fir wood
- Overall external dimensions (including nesting box and roof overhangs) approx. 194cmL x 163cmW x 186cmH (6'4ft L x 5'4ft W x 6'1ft)
- Internal dimensions: 172cm x 133cm (6ft x 4'4ft)
- Height to eves measures approx. 136cm (4'5ft)
- Height to apex measures approx. 180cm (6ft)
- Features a raised house for easy waist height access
- Coop measures approx. 130cm x 60cm (4'3ft x 2ft)
- Nesting box measures approx. 57cmL x 33cmW (2ft x 1ft)
- Meshed ventilation window
- Pull out metal tray for easy cleaning - NO FLOOR under tray
- Mesh on run measures approx. 6.25mm square (1/4") & 19 gauge so detracts rodents
- Framework measures approx. 1.25" - 1.50" diameter
- Shiplap measures approx. 9mm thick
- Removable perches
- Large access doors
- Heavy duty mineral felt roof
- Door on back with lock for access to sleeping area
- Slide door access to run (so birds can be shut in at night)
- Supplied flat pack for easy and quick assembly
- Supplied factory treated - we always suggest you treat your unit once you have erected it, this will help with our weather conditions. Good husbandry and regular treatment (every 6-8 months) will help prolong the life of your units.
- Colour may vary from that shown (currently painted version in stock)
- It is advisable to place all coops in a sheltered position
Additional extension kit adds 98cm.
Really like this item, it was easy to put together, well thought out. Only slight negative is that the ramp is a bit steep and slippy. Other than that really pleased with it
Thank you for the imput. We will be having more commissioned so we will see if we can get longer ramps.
Packaged well and all parts present. Instructions are awful and pieces are not marked individually. Several times had to take it apart and change parts over. No guide holes for screws and roof is a compete mystery but I moved the position of the buttons and it appears to fit now. I will be adding a vertical door as horizontal doors always get clogged with dirt. Will also be changing the rear door so I can open the entire rear section to make cleaning easier. So it's OK but was expecting better fir nearly 400 quid