Harkers Harka-Verm Liquid Wormer
£12.95 Regular price
Harkers Harka-Verm Liquid Wormer for the treatment of hairworm, roundworm, and tapeworm infections in pigeons
- Liquid wormer for use against roundworm and hairworm ONLY
- Mix 6ml Harka-Verm to 2 litres of drinking water for 3 days.
- 1 bottle will treat up to 90 pigeons over a 3 day period.
- Not to be used during moulting season, as may cause fretmarks.
- Contains Levamizole
- Please choose the amount you require from drop down menu
There are several worms that can affect pigeons, most commonly roundworm, hairworm & tapeworm
Roundworms & Hairworms live in the digestive tract and release eggs which are passed in their droppings
These eggs can be ingested, become infectious after several days and hatch into new worms
There is no easy way to tell if your birds have these worms as the adult worms are only rarely passed in droppings and and Hairworms are vitually invisible to the human eye
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY
Please alow up to 5 working days for delivery (subject to availability)