Henry Wag Microfibre Drying Glove for Pets
Cleanliness and hygiene are vital when providing high levels of care for your pet & removing water and dirt reduces the risk of infection and protects interior furnishings.
- Advanced microfibre technology
- Made from 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Easily removes dirt and locks it away
- Absorbs more water and dries more quickly than a regular towels
- Made in China
- Available in 2 sizes - please choose from drop down menu
- After use wash at 40 degrees with a little detergent
- Do not use bleach
- Can be tumble dried on a low heat.
How to Use:
- Position the internal stitching between your index and middle fingers for control
- Gently rub your pets fur with the noodle side of the glove to remove water and dirt
- Take care to clean the legs and paws thoroughly
- Use the smooth side in the direction of the fur to produce a sheen.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please email us with your post code for delivery charges
Purchasing dog drying towels
Spoke to owners Mother first, so interesting and so funny,such a lovely lady then was transferred to son and owner of the company,also lovely man.Recieved my goods and although not needed to use any drying towels am very pleased with the product,and would definitely buy from this company again.Family company and dealing with them really good and to be honest heartwarming dealing with them both.I wish the company well ,and will always purchase from. you if needed again