Large Rabbit Guinea Pig Ferret Hutch -Larch House
The Larch is a large and incredibly versatile hutch with two floors to provide your pet with a safe and secure environment.
Advantages (all dimensions are approximate)
- Overall exterior measurments: 1.80mW x 0.60mD x 1.00mH (6ftW x 2ftD x 3.3ftH)
- Made from quality fir wood
- Raised off the ground on small legs to prevent rising damp & cold
- 32mm timber framework for a strong and sturdy construction
- Tongue and grooved
- Secure locks are fitted to all external doors to keep predators at bay
- Both floors include a 1mm gauge heavy duty wire front for your pet to enjoy the views
- The upstairs has an enclosed bedroom compartment to keep your pet warm
- A hinged trap door located above the ramp can be closed off at night or to section off an area during cleaning
- The hinged roof locks into place when in the open position
- Pull out cleaning trays are located on both floors for easy cleaning
- The trays are zinc coated for added strength and to prevent rust
- Delivered flat packed with quick and easy assembly i
- Factory treated
- 5 Year Anti-Rot warranty excluding roof, ladders and trays (1 year warranty)
- Not supplied with drink bottle
- Optional Hutch Cover - This thermal cover is tailored to fit the Larch House and can access all of the panels by using the zips. The cover is designed to wrap around the body of the hutch (excluding roof) -please choose from drop down menu
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations, please email us with your post code for delivery charges
Very pleased. Nice and roomy.Good looking.
So far so good, just in the process of ferret proofing and protecting by way of fitting padlocks and clasps.
We bought this hutch for our 6 year old granddaughter's guinea pigs. She has two females that are a year old. They love this hutch but they won't use the ramp even with a ramp tunnel. I bet they're the only two guineas that won't. My son and daughter-in-law said this hutch was really easy to put together. The guineas do look happy and relaxed even if they are only using one floor. A really good purchase very pleased.