Marsden Large Dog Veterinary Weighing Scale V-180
Marsden V-180: A large, entry level veterinary scale for when you want a simple, accurate weight
The Marsden V-180 is the affordable alternative if you need a weighing scale for veterinary surgery waiting areas. A low profile base, simple weighing functions and large 3.6cm display make it ideal for basic animal weighing.
Suitable for most pets
A larger veterinary weighing scale without the premium price - that’s the V-180. With its large, low profile base, the V-180 is capable of weighing animals up to 180kg in weight. The base is actually surprisingly lightweight for its size, meaning this relatively large scale can be moved by one person if required. The base features an integrated handle for easy maneuvering.
Easy to use functions
The V-180 has been designed for simple, accurate animal weighing. There is a large, clear LCD display for the weight reading, and four function buttons. Use Tare to remove unwanted weight from the display, and Hold to stabilise the weight reading if the animal is moving on the scale.
The indicator is magnetic, meaning it can be affixed to a metal desk.
- Stainless steel platform measures: 90cm x 50cm x 2.5cm
- Easy to wipe clean
- Unit weighs approx. 6.2kg
- Handle and wheels for easy portability
- Powered by mains or 4x AA batteries
- Weighs up to 180kg in graduations of 100g
- The Tare function allows you to remove unwanted weight from the reading, like a blanket
- The Hold function stabilises the weight reading on the display if your pet is moving around
- Large, clear LED display reading on the indicator
- Weighs in both pounds and kilograms
- Used by veterinary practices, breeders and domestic pet owners
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx. 3-5 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland and all off shore destinations please email us with your post code for delivery charges
Ideal for large dog and so easy to use
We found using them for the first time was easy. All you do is add batteries, plug the reading unit to the scales and switch on. As they are the same as the Vet’s scales the dog walked on them with no fear.
Exactly as described. Very good quality and a lot of help in choosing the correct model. Highly recommended. Thank you.