Pet Bed Heater Flexiguard 44
Keep your pet warm and snug with this pet bed heater. The Flexiguard 44 is designed to fit easily into you pet's bed or can be used on its own with the Cosi Cover. The pad is on all the time but the weight and density of an animal on it allows the pad to heat up more effectively. Without an animal on the pad the heat will dissipate to the atmosphere and although the pad is still working it may feel cooler to the touch
- Made from a slim alloy panel
- Measures: 44cm x 33cm x 1cm (18" x 13.5" x 0.5")
- Designed to fit easily into you pet's bed or can be used on its own with the Cosi Cover
- ANTI CHEW cable protector feature
- Features a thermostat
- Cable measures approx. 1.9m-2.0m
- Fitted with a low wattage heating element, they produce enough heat output to reach "warm to the touch" temperature within half an hour.
- The low power consumption (approx 15/17 watts) means running costs are minimal, typically consuming 1/10th of the power of a domestic light bulb
- Fitted with a UK style plug and designed for 230v 50Hz operation
- Optional Cosi Cover is recommended - please choose from drop down menu
- Suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs etc.
- Without an animal on the pad the heat will dissipate to the atmosphere and although the pad is still working it may feel cooler to the touch
- Place a lining of material/newspaper/rug etc, underneath the heat pad to retain the heat.
- Ensure that the heat pad does not cover more than 1/2 of the animal's available floor area - to allow the choice of sleeping on or off the pad.
- If your pet is old, ill or unable to shift position by themselves (including newborn puppies etc) please make sure you alter their position regularly.
Instructions for use
- Only use the heat pad for animals.
- We do not recommend the use of VETBED, cushions etc on top of the heat pad as this will limit the amount of heat passing through to the animal
- Ideally the heat pads should be used with a light covering on top such as the Petnap cosi cover and some insulation under the pad
- Use in a cool environment
- The Petnap heat pad can be wiped down with a mild Milton solution.
- Do not immerse the heat pad in any liquids. Do not use with hay, straw, sawdust, etc.
- Ensure the Petnap heat pad is dry before use.
- Do not pull the Petnap heat pad by the power cord or use it as a handle.
- Carefully examine the Petnap heat pad before each use.
Never continue to use your Petnap if it should become damaged. Return it to us and we will advise whether the unit can be repaired.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involve
- Children shall not play with the appliance
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Ensure the heating pad is completely dry before storage - store in a clean, dry place.
- We recommend always using in conjunction with an RCD.
- Care of conduit on Flexiguard heat pad - wipe occasionally with oil to prevent rusting.
- The supply cord cannot be replaced so if the cord is damaged the appliance should be scrapped
- Please note the base of the heat pad has the print on it & should be down.
FAQ's on this product CLICK HERE
Safety and good practice
As with any heater, if your animal is very old, ill or unable to shift position by themselves, please make sure you alter their position regularly.
(If you intend to use the Flexiguard for a rabbit put a good layer of newpaper underneath the unit to insulate it from the floor and absorb any unrine etc. then put a thin layer of newspaper and straw/hay on top - just the normal rabbit bedding material should be fine)
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery
For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please ring us for delivery charges