Pet Bed Heater Standard
Keep your pet snug and warm during the colder months with this slimline pet bed heater. Just slip under your pet's bedding or use on its own with the Cosi Cover.
- Designed to fit easily into you pet's bed or on its own with the cosi cover
- Fitted with a low wattage heating element, they produce enough heat output to reach "warm to the touch" temperature within half an hour.
- Cable measures approx. 1.3m -1.4m and has a UK style 13 amp plug that is designed for 230v 50Hz operation
- The low power consumption (approx 10/15 watts) means running costs are minimal, typically consuming 1/10th of the power of a domestic light bulb.
- Optional Cosi Cover is recommended - please choose from drop down menu
- The pads are on all the time but the weight and density of an animal on them allows the pad to heat up more effectively. Without an animal on the pad the heat will dissipate to the atmosphere and although the pad is still working it may feel cooler to the touch
- Made from a slim alloy panel
- Measures: 22cm x 33cm x 1cm (9" x 13.5" x 0.5") in size
- Note: This product does not have an armoured conduit
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery
For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please ring us for delivery charges
Safety and good practice
As with any heater, if your animal is very old, ill or unable to shift position by themselves, please make sure you alter their position regularly.
(If you intend to use the Flexiguard for a rabbit put a good layer of newpaper underneath the unit to insulate it from the floor and absorb any unrine etc. then put a thin layer of newspaper and straw/hay on top - just the normal rabbit bedding material should be fine)
FAQ's on this product CLICK HERE