Petlife Vetbed Gold with Ultrafresh - 6 Colours 6 Sizes
£15.95 Regular price
Vetbed™ Gold is a unique veterinary bedding incorporating Ultrafresh fibres to protect against bacteria, mould, mildew & fungi, preventing nasty odours. The first of its kind in the world!
- Luxuriously thick pile which incorporates Ultrafresh fibre to protect against bacteria, mould, mildew and fungi & so prevents nasty odours
- The ideal choice for pets that are house dust mite sensitive or that generally suffer from skin allergies.
- Keeps young pets cosy and warm and the special drainage properties ensure they stay dry if they have a little "accident".
- Older pets will enjoy a far higher degree of comfort and mobility with the original vetbed as it offers them a constant warmth from its heat retaining properties of the fibres.
- Recommended by vets for pets who have undergone operations and require post operative care.
- Will also keep nursing pets and their babies warm and dry and will retain their body heat which reduces the risk of hypothermia. The texture of the vetbed gives the babies extra comfort and security whilst encouraging mobility by aiding their grip.
- Suitable for all life stages of dogs, cats and house rabbits
- Hygienic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Suitable for the home, kennels and travelling
- Machine washable on low temperature time after time
- Excellent drainage properties
- Colour: WHITE, GREY, RED, BLUE, BURGUNDY or CHARCOAL
- Available in 4 sizes - please choose from drop down menu
- It has been developed from the Original Vetbed and has all the same benefits of the market leader plus extra properties that make it particularly beneficial to both the veterinary profession and the domestic user.
- The pile of Vetbed™ Gold is luxuriously thick - even thicker than Vetbed™ Original. It also incorporates Ultrafresh™ fibre which continually releases molecules that work against bacteria and fungi, ensuring a longer, fresher life for the bedding.
- Ultrafresh fibre is a safe, non-toxic integral agent and throughout the lifetime of this bedding will provide effective control of bacteria, mould, mildew and fungi which are often the cause bad odours. The fibres also help to create a more hygienic environment and due to its work against bacteria, dead skin (both human and animal) is prevented from decaying which means that the common dust mite is starved and consequently dies.
- This is a tremendous benefit to animals that are house dust mite sensitive, or that generally suffer from skin allergies.
Please allow approx. 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland & all off shore destinations please contact us for delivery charges