Wooden Chicken Coop and Run up to 4 hens PERFECT STARTER UNIT
This is an ideal starter coop with run and is suitable for 2-4 standard hens. The poultry house, nesting box and run are all individually accessible. The wooden coop and run come flat packed with a heavy duty felt roof and in built up sections for fast assembly.
Advantages (all measurements are approximate)
- Constructed from quality Chinese Fir timber
- Framework approx. 30mm x 15mm
- Cladding approx. 10mm thick
- Hot dipped 1.25mm galvanised wire on run area
- Overall external dimensions: approx: 198cmL x 75cmD x 103cmH (incl. nesting box)
- Imperial measurements approx. 79" L x 30"W x 41"H (incl.nesting box)
- Living area measures approx. 50cmD x 75cmW x 70cmH (approx. 20"D x 30"W x 28"H)
- Part of run area is underneath the sleeping area (see image)
- Pophole into living area from ramp measures approx. 20cmW x 25cmH (8" W x 10"H)
- Double nesting box 30cmD x 75cmW x 37cmH with opening roof (12" x 30" x 15")
- Supplied with 2 perches
- Bonded heavy duty felt covered roof in compliance with avian flu precautions)
- Door with 4 perspex windows on front of sleeping area for easy access
- Sliding door with metal arm leading from sleeping area to run via ramp
- Non-slip ramp leads from sleeping area into run
- Pull out plastic tray for easy cleaning purposes - NO FLOOR under tray
- Features air vents with sliding door - can be left open or closed
- Supplied flat packed & weighs approx. 42.5kgs
- Supplied factory treated - we always suggest you treat your unit once you have erected it, this will help with our weather conditions. Good husbandry and regular treatment (every 6-8 months) will help prolong the life of your coop.
- Colour may vary from that shown
- Easy to construct - full instructions provided
If you will not be at home to take delivery, you must leave a signed, dated note advising the couriers where to leave the product as the couriers use this as proof of delivery Note the wood comes in the darker shade in the photos.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT & DELIVERY*
Please allow approx 3 working days for delivery (subject to availability)
*For delivery to Scotland or off shore destinations please email us with your post code for delivery charges
Quick to arrive, easy to assemble and the 3 chickens love it! Not sure I would put 4 in it unless they were small. A little delicate but great value and well made
It came quickly and it was very easy to build. Thank you! To protect it, I painted it with pet friendly paint and hopefully it will last a good number of years.
Good size coop and quick delivery, how ever in a space of a week wev had to repair the sliding door handle 3 times it keeps coming apart and screws falling out. Apart from that everything been fine and good for price
Easy to build, good quality, could do with pilot holes drilling (do make your own to avoid wood splitting), Not in use yet but looks OK for 4 hens
I got this hutch and run for my ferret . The box was damaged in transit so damaged the hutch. The manager quickly responded and apologised and sort out the problem quickly and efficiently and was friendly and polite . My ferret loves it . Thank you . Would recommend this product